Wednesday, September 17, 2014

CK Radio Episode 5, News, and Events

Charisma Kills Radio is back with episode five. With special guest....me? Don't worry, It will  all be explained.
You can listen the CK Radio Episode 5 here
The show notes and info are below.

"What do you mean smile? I am smiling!"

In this episode, I'm flying solo. I talk about what's new, give some excuses, Sweet Dreams are Made of Worms, our gofundme crowdsourcing project to print our first non-webcomic Kenshin 1281, and the Charisma Kills Studio's October event schedule (CONtraflow 4 and the Hammond Horror Fest). I also give a review of one of my favorite comic reads in the past few months, Bryan Lee O'Malley's latest book Seconds.  I also give thanks to the first four backers that supported our print comic project. Thanks again! This episodes song is "Rabbid" by the COG. you can get more info at www.consortiumofgenius.com 

Show Note Links: 


Kenshin 1281 Print Comic gofundme Project

If you would like to help us out you can go here www.gofundme.com/ell9ic  . 
 Image from page 8
Image from page 9

CONtraflow IV
Where I will be appearing as an artist guest, drawing stuff, and taking part in several panels on comics, webcomics, and art. Please check the convention out at www.contraflowscifi.org

Hammond Horror Fest 
It's on my birthday. This leg of the fest will be at Wyatt's Comics and Cards 

No comments:

Post a Comment