Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I thought I would give everyone a progress report on the Charisma Kills Studios reconstruction. I've been working on tons of new material for both web comics. Mostly concept art, but new pages for Sweet Dreams are Made of Worms and Apocalypse Pizza have been penciled. I'm working on the inks now. I'll hopefully have those out soon. I'm also working on a new run of artist collector cards that includes material for both comics as well as teaser images from the "Wyrd" project. If you recall, that one was going to be a Summer project back in 2011. Well, I'm taking it back to it's original roots. I don't want to go too much more into it until I get the copyright BS taken care of.

The new Charisma Kills Studios web-site is under construction. I don't have an ETA on that, but I'll keep you posted. I know the address is still the same www.charismakills.com It's just dead space at the moment, but I will put something up, even if it's just temporary.

I've also been looking into creating electronic versions of the books, shirts, online print shop, etc. zazzle and those other middleman sites are just ridiculous.

Here is something that you could help me with if you are interested. I'm making props to bring to conventions to use as both decor and sale as limited edition stuff. Right now, I'm working on an Ego costume to make one of the "thugs" wear. Mad Dogs armor and gun, and Horrorshow's chainsaw (who is this "Horrorshow"? you ask, he's part of the Wyrd project). If anyone has any tips on prop or cosplay crafting, I could use some help.

I also thought it would be cool to start a Charisma Kills Studios channel and show video of things like the conventions I attend, the making of the costumes, and what have you.

So, that's where I'm at now. Thank you for your support and readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment