Monday, August 15, 2011

New CKS Home Page

The Charisma Kills Studios home page has returned. You can visit it at www.charismakills.com. You'll notice that we no longer use Wordpress, or Comic Press. The home page also has a bit of a teaser link to the upcoming "Apocalypse Pizza" web comic. News for "Sweet Dreams are Made of Worms"... We are down to the last 6-7 pages of story in issue one "Year of the Rabbit". I would like to remind readers that the printed comic will feature a reader response section to feature your questions and comments about "Sweet Dreams." So, feel free to send those to me at jessiewcraig@gmail.com. I am announcing now that there will be a brief pause before issue two starts up. I need the time to dedicate to cover art and arraignment of the printed comic. During this time, I may post art and short stories in it's place; however, readers will have Apocalypse Pizza to enjoy while this is going on.   

No comments:

Post a Comment