Monday, August 29, 2011

Plans for Sweet Dreams Hiatis

As you know, "Sweet Dreams" has only a scant few pages left of "Year of the Rabbit" I wanted to go right into issue 2, but the script is on hold. I am currently trying to negotiate a special guest. A comic book hero truly dear to me, but I have to obtain the rights to use him. That's as much detail as I want to go into at this time. What I plan to do is re-release "Year of the Rabbit" in color during this break in production. It will continue to be updated on Mondays and Fridays starting with page one. The book is still going to print, but could take a month or two to get printed.

"Apocalypse Pizza" will also start at that time. Tentatively, it will be updated on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So, you get 4 days of Charisma Kills Studios web comics a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment